2.17.2008

This is soaking me...


Some days the rain falls harder than others...



There a lots of things, mostly things I won't write on a blog :), that are on my mind and heart lately. I just need to continually remember to seek the Lord for strength and wisdom and not try to do things on my own. I am SO weak. Every night that I babysit, when I put Ruth to bed, we sing "Jesus Loves Me". Old school, right?

Wrong.

It's just so simple and beautiful. I had forgotten how precious that song was. Think about it...

Jesus Loves Me

Jesus loves me this I know
For the Bible tells me so
Little ones to Him belong
They are weak but He is strong

[Chorus]
Yes, Jesus loves me
Yes, Jesus loves me
Yes, Jesus loves me
The Bible tells me so

Jesus loves me
He who died
Heaven's gate to open wide
He will wash away my sin
Let His little child come in

[Chorus]

Jesus loves me
He will stay
Close beside me all the way
He's prepared a home for me
And some day His face I'll see

[Chorus]


I don't care where you are in your walk or how deep or wise you are. That right there is encouraging. I've realized lately that we spend too much time waiting for the happy ending and too little time enjoying the substance of the story. Life is so beautiful. Short. and Precious.

Be Here Now.

Korey Anna

1 comment:

Danielle said...

this post made me start to tear up. i really miss the girls i babysat over the summer. i did the same thing with Abby. i would sing "Jesus loves me". she was severly autistic so she couldn't sing it back, but she would grab my hands and jump aorund with me. it was the cutest thing ever!
let me know if i can ever come babysit with you! : )