2.13.2008

This is a Break(ing point)

"Stop waiting for the storm to pass and learn to DANCE IN THE RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I might not be alive in the morning.

Okay. So a bit of exaggeration.

Yet another late night, yet another early morning tomorrow. I am gonna be honest, I don't know if I can do this.

I am taking a break from my studies (don't I sound so intelligent) so that I can wake up a bit. This is a look into a typical day lately... are you ready for this?

6:30 Start homework (reading, writing, whatever I needed to get done)
8:30 Get ready quick
8:45 Oh crap I need to print something off before class
9:10 Late for class... but wait... so is my prof! ("Oh Happy Day" the "Sister Act II" version plays as my soundtrack at this moment)
10:00 Off the Chapel
10:10 Fight of cynical thoughts and try to focus on praising God through prayer.
10:20 Dr. Bate's is saying good stuff, but I'm fighting to stay awake
11:00 Run to library to make a graph and print off an advertisement before my 11:10 class.
11:15 Walk in late... both classes today... really? Oh well, prof is very cool about it and barely notices.
12:30 Run to lunch room to check mail. Nothin. Dang it.
12:45 Library: Homework
1:30 Meeting with Ron Kopicko (amazing)
2:00 Library: Finish application for Gull Lake, Write testimony, Try to find decent picture to send in with application...
2:30 Financial Aid Office: "No, you don't have any surplus on your loans, you break even"
2:31 Call car fixer guys to tell them not to fixer my car... will pick it up tomorrow. Thanks anyway, but I am broke.
3:00 Meeting with Advisor to go over schedule
3:45 Run to Chris's car that I am borrowing and drive to work.
4:00-8:00 Work
8:15 Buy folders and amazing Cinnamon Toast Crunch
8:30 Organize papers into two binders and begin looking at academic plan to make sure everything is in order.
9:30 Meeting with group for Social Psych...
10:30 Back to room: Edit a photo
11:00 Homework
2:00 Blogging

To be continued.....

But you see... it's not that I'm slacking off so much as... there aren't enough hours in the day. Totally not my mistake that God didn't give us more daylight :)

Anyhoo :) It was a good day in the context of all of those things. I had some great conversations and got lots done.

I think I just need to do more homework on the weekends.

OH... and Valentines Day is tomorrow...
How bout we don't get all cynical "Singles Awareness" or all exclusive.... eh?

How bout we celebrate the love we have for one another as brothers and sisters in Christ!

It's a made up holiday anyway... why don't you choose to make it something good... negative, cynical, always wanting something to complain about, middle class, college students!

:)

K- much love on V-day :)

Korey Ann Canfield

2 comments:

Danielle said...

00:00 o' clock - time with Danielle!

Brian said...

you forgot the part at 2:15 where you sat in the library with Brian