7.29.2009

This is what I know



We All Need Saving Sometimes
Jon McLaughlin


.Say what you will.
.but the time that we fill.

.While we're on the earth.
.Should not be alone.
.We were meant to be known.

I have lovely friends. Thank the Lord for the blessing that they are to me. We were not meant to be alone... we were meant to be known.
.
I am at my internship right now. On lunch break.

Another thing I know. - You eat 30-40% less if you eat alone rather than eating with others -
.
I really like lunch time here because I can just come into my office and be alone for a bit to think and process and breath. Oh, and eat. We had Olive Garden today! WOO HOO! They have lunch here almost every day. People just bring it. It's like magic. Free magic. :)
.
I need to start adding pictures to my blogs. Yes, yes I do.
.
That is all I know today.
.
OH! That's a lie. I also know that Pandora is awesome. If you want to go old school with it it's "The Bomb" and if I were to go a little further I'd say it was the "Bomb diggity."
K, That's it.

No comments: