8.11.2009

This is the Real World (Bay City)

Waaaaaaaaaaaapalapa (I have been being professional all day. It's not my style...)


Change is hard... but good? I say this because it is true and I fully expect it to come full circle for me soon.

So. I started my job. For serious this time... I was on time every day and made sure to read everything they gave me. I was on the unit today a bit and met Ryan Seacrest's fiance. It was amazing. She also sang me a Bon Jovi song. "It's my life and it's now or never!!!"

In all seriousness, I am really excited about this job. Things are really weird for me these days and it's gonna be cool to have something new to keep my mind occupied.

Here's how I feel about not going back to school--> A large part of me wants to be content. But another large part of me wants to go back to what I am used to. Back to the amazing support system, relentless love, and ridiculous memories that were at Spring Arbor.

This milestone of graduating and getting a job and an apartment just makes it so obvious how fast time flies.

I will be working night shift and I'm pretty nervous about it. 11 pm to 7 am. Yeesh.

I'm going to a youth group tonight here in Bay City. I really feel the need to sing with purpose today. I think something inside of me is really really hungry for music and Jesus.

Alrighty-o. Well, need to stay positive!

Loves and Smooches,

KoreyAnna

No comments: