10.29.2009

I always put too much milk on my cereal!

I am eating cereal in my room right now. I filled up on the chex and now I can't finish my milk. I do this... EVERY. TIME. :)

So, life has been surprising lately. I believe the schedule guy at work must be some sort of sage, mind reader, future see-er. This is why. I worked this past weekend and when I look on the schedule I saw that I wasn't scheduled again until Friday! That meant I had four whole days off. WHAT?! So, I wasn't very happy about that. But, I tell ya what, these last four days have been the greatest blessing. I have been able to slow down and BREATH! j

In and out.

So nice.

I feel like I am alive again. It's like I've been sprinting for the last month and I am just now getting enough time to stop and catch my breath. I tend to feel guilty for taking breaks or taking time off. For some reason I feel the need to be doing and moving and working at all times. These last few days I have just calmed the heck down. I still accomplished a lot. But, it wasn't because I made a list and a time frame and made myself stick to every little detail. It's been amazing.

Now tomorrow I go back to work. Back to a job that is amazing and exciting, but also draining and heart-breaking at times. I am ready though. I am refreshed and ready to give 100%. No more just making it through the day, I am strong enough to give my all tomorrow. I just need to take these breaks more often.

The other thing that is amazing right now is the fact that God has been really faithful in giving me what I need... not so much what I want. I didn't want to be here in Essexville, MI for the next year and a half. But I have really just started to feel at home here. I won't give you all the details, but so many little things have started to fall into place. NOW, I just need to find a church.

Alright, that's some what of an update... somewhat of a mess. Sort through if you want! :)

Love,
Korey

No comments: